lunes, enero 05, 2009,11:02

all around me are familiar faces
worn out places , worn out faces
bright and early for their daily races
going nowhere, going nowhere
their tears are filling up their glasses
no expression, no expression
hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
no tomorrow, no tomorrow
and I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
the dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
when people run in circles
it's a very, very
mad world ..
mad world ..
children waiting for the day they feel good
happy birthday , happy birthday
and I feel the way that every child should
sit and listen , sit and listen
went to school and I was very nervous
no one knew me , no one knew me
hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
look right through me, look right through me

 
posted by Clementina
## ~